(HAMILTON)- The Butler County Executive Committee will meet in Trenton on Thurs., June 21 to appoint over 40 new members to its Executive Committee as consider a resolution to endorse Rich Cordray for Governor and Vanessa Enoch for the 8th Congressional District. The party will also hearing from its new committee chairs to discuss how volunteering in the committees can help our 2018 candidates and build a stronger party in Butler County.
WHAT: Butler County Democratic Party Executive Committee Meeting
WHEN: Thursday, June 21st at 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: MidPointe Library- Trenton Branch, 200 Edgewood Drive, Trenton, OH 45067
This event is a public meeting, and therefore, is open to both the press and public.
Butler County Democratic Party Central and Executive Committee
June 21, 2018 Meeting
- Call to Order – Brian Hester, Chair of Executive Committee
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Declaration of Quorum – Kim Stricklin, Secretary of Executive Committee
- Approval of Meeting Minutes for June, 2018 Central and Executive Committee Reorganization Meetings
- Treasurer’s Report
- Presentation of Volunteer Opportunities in BCDP’s Committees
- Old Business
- New Business
- Appointment of new members of Executive Committee
- Resolution to Endorse Rich Cordray/Betty Sutton for Governor/Lt. Governor and Vanessa Enoch for the 8th Congressional District
Remember to Become a Sustaining Member of the Party: secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/sustainingmember or return your check payable to the Butler County Democratic Party today!